The Heart Wants What It Wants - Sensible Stylista

The Heart Wants What It Wants

Love, love, LOVE my new striped blazer courtesy of +Tobi,  This fab piece looks awesome dressed up AND down - versatility FTW. Pair it with jeans like I did for a casual vibe or wear it with dress pants to trend it up at work!  Who says work friendly attire has to be boring?
Although I paired the blazer with a sweet blouse, I think it'd look glorious with a polka dot top - hashtag mixing prints FTW.  Yeah, that's right! I just wrote out "hashtag", ha.  Don't judge me. Anywho, don't be afraid to experiment with different prints on top.  If you decide to take my tip, throw on solid bottoms to match!
A closer look at my blouse (also from +Tobi).  What can I say? I'm a sucker for colorblocking.  The neon yellow in the back = awesomesauce.
OH, and I almost forgot to tell y'all about my new bag from +Handbag Heaven.  ERMERGERD, it's shaped like a heart.  I know, I'm a freakin' weirdo.  Whatevs. I can't help it!  I get excited over heart-shaped objects, haha! Anywho, for $34 this bag is a serious must-have.  Both the color and quality are legit.  
Bag:  c/o Handbag Heaven ($33.89)
Pants:  c/o Articles of Society
Blouse:  c/o Tobi
Blazer:  c/o Tobi ($52)
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx

7 comments

  1. OMG such a freakin awesome bag!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the taupe shades :)
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful top - I Love the colorblocking!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a super elegant look , LOVED your bag
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bag and top are so beautiful
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-ukrainian-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice look ! I love the shirt !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the shirt!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete