Top 5 Fall/Winter Coats - Sensible Stylista

Top 5 Fall/Winter Coats

Sooo, I thought it'd be mad useful to do a post on my current fave Fall/Winter coats.  Since I'm sensible and whatnot, each item is under $76.  I wish I could say "under $75" because that'd sound WAY better but whatevs. Anywho, as you can (obviously) see, I own each piece so I feel strongly about the quality.  Oh, and FYI: I will NOT be making commission off this post so I have NO ulterior motive whatsoever *smiles*  I just want to make sure y'all look fab while staying warm!  As always, you can comment below with any questions you may have.
The Drape Coat
 1.  Chicwish Waterfall Drape Coat ($67.92) - So much winning going on with this coat.  I LOVE the faux-leather trim and zipper cuffs.  This piece is seriously chic, and I know you'll be THANKING me for this rec for years to come.  Who knew an item could be trendy AND timeless?  A bit of an oxymoron but whatevs.  I own this baby in size small.  
Enamour
2.  OASAP Plaid Coat ($53) - A lovely wool coat for winter especially if you're a fan of plaid!  It has a bit of an oversized feel so if you're into the whole menswear trend, this baby will seriously tickle your fancy.  FYI - this piece is available in two other colors: red and green.  Check measurements before purchasing because it's only sold in "one size"; as in "one size" fits all but it probably doesn't in reality, ha.  
All Sorts of Fancy
3.  Miss Match Persuade Me Jacket ($72) - An absolutely stunning jacket for Fall or Winter in Cali, haha.  It has super soft faux fur lining, zipper pockets, and an asymmetrical front.  I told you I was obsessed with the whole draping effect *smiles*  Anywho, lucky for you guys, Miss Match has offered SS readers an extra 20% off with code KIM20 at checkout.
The Houndstooth Coat
4.  OASAP Houndstooth Coat ($67) - If you're a fan of prints, this baby's a serious must-have.  I'm BEYOND impressed with the quality of this coat.  Sizing runs small so make sure you study their measurements - I have it in medium (I usually wear XS/S), and it fits like a glove!
The Bow Dress
 5.  Chicwish Drape Jacket in Ash ($76.42) - This jacket's the most expensive item I've featured in this post.  I know it's pretty pricy, but the quality's legit.  I could seriously see this hanging in a designer boutique with a $500 price tag.  Here are the deets:  it's faux suede with a draped shearling collar/lining and asymmetric hem.  I own it in size small!

That's all folks!  I hope y'all found this post useful!  Oh, and make sure you guys check out my THREE international giveaways HERE.  You could win a $75 gift card to Zuri Zuri by Flora, a $295 Microderm360 kit, or a $118 statement necklace from Chloe + Isabel (!!!)

7 comments

  1. Beautiful! I love the houndstooth one!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I have absolutely missed your blog posts! Hi :) I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back! Haha, pretty sure you've forgotten about me, but that's okay! I love how big your blog has gone, girl you are doing big things!

    I adore the last jacket!!! So chic. Amazing blog post as always (kudos for not making commission!)

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have quite a coat collection, really liked your first black one
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice coat selection !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these coats are beautiful but the last one has to be my favorite!!

    www.blondeincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These coats are fantastic. I love them all!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete