Sponsor Spotlight: Velvet Heart - Sensible Stylista

Sponsor Spotlight: Velvet Heart

I FINALLY HAVE A YELLOW TOP!  Totes exciting, right?  I'm loving this butterscotch shirt from Velvet Heart.  It's technically a tunic, but whatevs.  I'm gonna wear it like a blouse anyway!  I love the design on the front ::grins::  Oh, and make sure to check out their new Spring collection.  They have so many gorgeous new pieces in stock!  
Lots of layering going on today.  I like the way my cardi peeks out!
Bag:  Prada
Skirt:  Forever 21 - old
Coat:  Burberry - gifted
Shirt:  c/o Velvet Heart
Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Cardigan:  BCBGMaxAzria Factory Outlet - old
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

7 comments

  1. Great skirt - it's perfect for the office :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yout outfit, so cute, you are so beautifulll, I like.your shoes, your bag , skirt sooooo cute alll kisss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, amazing, you are so beautifull my name fb Georgyaa Geoo kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes and your skirt, bag is the bestttttt kissss for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look as always <3
    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You paired the yellow top well. Matching it with polka dots are totally fun.
    Prada's a great brand and it's one of my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete