Luck of the Irish - Sensible Stylista

Luck of the Irish

HAPPY SAINT PATTY'S DAY!  I hope you guys all had a super fun weekend.  What did ya'll do?  Other than drink non-alcoholic beverages of course *winks* anywho, I'm sorry my post title's misleading.  I'm assuming ya'll expected a green outfit or at least some kind of green accessory? Yeah.  What can I say?  I'm a ninja like that.  I like to keep you guys guessing, hardy har har.  
For today's look, I've featured a lovely dress courtesy of Iris.  High-low hems are legit.  I gotta say, I always feel hella goddess-y when I wear them out ESPECIALLY if it's windy out, haha!  Slow-mo walking FTW.  How do you guys feel about high-low skirts/dresses?  
Bag:  Chanel - borrowed
Blazer:  BCBGMaxAzria Factory Outlet - old
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Dress:  c/o Iris Wholesale

14 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: great bag. Your are very smart. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress so much, especially that colour !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous dress, u look fab in it..
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you looks awesome hun xoxo
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you h ad fun on St. Paddy Day. It was my first year not celebrating it since moving to Asia. Love the dress on you. Hope you could check out my blog. I'm giving my readers 20% off their purchase from Otaki Clothing.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing as always! :)
    xx
    myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant but we don't like so much these skirts with asymetric cut. Happy week!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris - @nylonlover69 on TwitterMarch 18, 2014 at 8:19 AM

    We'll just have to pretend that you had green on "somewhere"... lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey we titled our posts the same for today! Not like it's an uncommon saying or anything but I actually am Irish (re: see my last name) so I thought it was clever haha. You definitely did surprise me by not wearing green! But that was the idea wasn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty!
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete