March Workout Playlist - Sensible Stylista

March Workout Playlist

Alright guys, it's time for my monthly workout update.  I know, I know, I've been slackin' hardcore ::hangs head in shame:: I mean I've been working out on the reg, but I've also been eating A LOT of garbage.  I'm a stress-eater, "ugh" squared.  
Needless to say, I'll be eating clean from here on out.  Let's just call February a splurge month, HAHA!  Anywho, without further ado, here's my March workout playlist:

1.  Error 404 - Original Mix - Martin Garrix & Jay Hardway (5:34)

2.  We'll Be Coming Back - Original Extended Mix - Calvin Harris & Example (6:34)
3.  No Beef - Afrojack & Steve Aoki ft. Miss Palmer (4:53)
4.  Indian Summer - Radio Edit - Rasmus Faber ft. Frida Sundemo (3:34)
5.  What Now - R3hab Remix - Rihanna (4:52)
6.  Here 2 China - Calvin Harris, Dillon Francis, Dizzee Rascal (2:32)
7.  The Stockholm Syndrome - CLMD Radio Edit - Clmd, Kish, Froder (3:39)
8.  Hotline - Ciara (3:24)
9.  All you - Edited Version - The Cataracs, Waka Flocka Flame, Kaskade (3:36)

BTW, have any of you guys tried juice cleanses?  If so, would you recommend them?

5 comments

  1. February has definitely been a spurge month for me too haha. Great tracks x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist, def need to start working out as well! :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. try dr oz 3 day cleanse. you wont starve but still feel hungry. watch out for day 3 tho.

    good luck,

    K.Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been slacking on the work outs too, thanks for the tunes! Maybe a new playlist will motivate me to get down to the gym haha.

    Vanessa
    www.VanessaLangDesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is probably one of the best inspirational quotes I have seen in a long time. It sums everything up!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete