Sensible Stylista x Wet Seal - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x Wet Seal

WOOT!  I'm super excited for today's post because I've teamed up with Wet Seal - they asked me to style an outfit for all ya'll Spring Breakers. They let me choose a theme, and  I - of course - picked a glam night out with frands.  You guys know how much I love getting dolled up!  I picked a flirty skater dress and threw on a fancy fringe cardigan for warmth.  To up the fab factor, I accessorized with a bunch of bling - Oh how I love sparkly thangs. Anywho, make sure to check their selection out, especially summer dresses.  Their clothing is mad affordable, so you won't have to feel that guilty about treating yourself.
A closer look at my necklace courtesy of Benevolent Jewels.  If you guys haven't heard of them, you need to check them out STAT by clicking here.  They're an online store that donates 20% of their profits every three months to a philanthropic organization.  FYI: They're currently giving customers an extra 35% off with code SPRINGBREAK.  
Clutch:  c/o Lily Rain
Cardigan:  c/o Wet Seal ($15)
Dress:  c/o Wet Seal ($29.90)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Necklace:  c/o Benevolent Jewels

11 comments

  1. Cute outfit, I love the necklace !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfuk dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is very pretty but let's talk about that necklace - absolutely AMAZING, so lovely I think I'd even wear it to bed :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owww, such a cute dress! And great accessories, love the necklace (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that dress is so pretty, I love it!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: romantic dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: lovely dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute dress!! :D

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with that dress, it's so pretty!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful and sexy-paul

    ReplyDelete