Counting Stars - Sensible Stylista

Counting Stars

For today's post, I've featured a bunch of goodies courtesy of Charlotte Russe.  I actually showcased a couple of these items on yesterday's roundup - clicky HERE to see the aforementioned post - so some pieces may look familiar!  
Charlotte Russe has such an amazing online selection!  They seriously have the cutest dresses and accessories!  Make sure to scroll down below to see a few of my other favorite dress picks.    FYI:  this crazy sexy dress fits me like a glove and only costs $8.  Ridiculously awesome, right?  
I'm a triple threat, uh oh...*winks*
A close up of my dress sans jacket...
My new CR necklace!  I heart it so much.  If you're looking for affordable jewelry, make sure to hit them up.  They're seriously legit!  I've had some really bad experiences with chains in the past, but I seriously stand behind the quality of their accessories!
Dress:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($7.99)
Jacket:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($36.99)
Clutch:  c/o Handbag Heaven ($39.91)
Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($35.50)

8 comments

  1. Love the print of the dress so much !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous body con dress and the necklace is perfect with it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is just gotgeous , i love the necklace too
    don't forget to join my Jollychic easter giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress and necklace!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful definitely a triple threat-paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh ur dress is just soooooo gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking soooo lovely!

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a killer look Kim! That dress DOES fit you like a glove! You look so fierce in that leather jacket with it too! Love love love girl!

    ReplyDelete