Biker Chic - Sensible Stylista

Biker Chic

YAY! I officially have a tulle skirt in my wardrobe!  I absolutely love the layers.  Way to go, The Girl That Loves.  If you guys haven't checked out their selection, you need to STAT. They have the cutest stuff.  I can't deal. 
Tulle skirts are so fancy - I mean that in a good way FYI. They look great dressed up and all, but I wanted to style it casually for today's post. Hence (haha, I wrote "hence"), I paired it with a cool graphic tee and a BAMF moto jacket and then threw on a bomb statement necklace and a pair of sweet heels to cap off the look.  Accessories FTW!
A full body shot sans jacket...
A closer look at my new statement necklace courtesy of Armed and Readi!  This piece may look familiar - I featured it on my "Weekly Roundup" a couple days ago!  Anywho, I blast my roundup every Sunday.  Check out the series to see a list of fab giveaways, links, and sponsor must-haves. I also feature my weekly "Fashionista" winner on that post so don't miss out!  
 Tee:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Necklace:  c/o Armed & Readi ($32)
Skirt:  c/o The Girl That Loves
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet - old
Bag:  Vintage Bally - gifted
Shoes:  5/48 via Off Saks Fifth

8 comments

  1. That skirt is amazing, I love it!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, especially the shoes and the jacket !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tulle skirt! biker chic looks great on you! nice outfit :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun! I have a tulle skirt hanging in my closet and just begging to be worn! I need to get my life back so I can actually wear it!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    Enter the JuicyCanvas giveaway : HERE :

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look uber chic
    enter my Rose wholesale giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tulle skirt is way too cute..
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete