Breakfast at Tiffany's - Sensible Stylista

Breakfast at Tiffany's

So, I'm channelling my inner Blair Waldorf once again for today's post.  I've featured an ADORABLE bow skirt courtesy of Sincerely Sweet Boutique.  If you haven't checked them out already, make sure to hit them up.  They have the cutest stuff available online.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that I want to buy every single one of their dresses and skirts.  In fact, if you guys scroll down below you'll see a couple of my current fave skirt picks...
FYI: my heels from Nine West sparkle.  Yeah, they're magical.
Anywho, I'm obsessed with bows so this skirt seriously tickles my fancy.  I do have to give ya'll a heads up though.  This item runs large so go down a size.  I had to get mine tailored, but it was totally worth it!
I styled the piece with super girly pieces because I felt like it.  Cut me some slack.  Bows make me giddy, ok?  I borrowed this ruffled blouse from my mom.  L'Agence is bomb.  I love their collection so much.  Their stuff's way out of my budget though.  Maybe I'll "accidentally" pack it in with my stuff, HA.  I also borrowed her Gucci bag, too.  I'm such a mooch.  Whatevs.  She can deal with it ::grins::
Blouse:  L'Agence - borrowed
Skirt:  c/o Sincerely Sweet Boutique ($29.99)
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet - old
Bag:  Gucci - borrowed

A few of my favorite skirt picks as mentioned previously.  Where are you guys shopping for new spring garb?
Left ($39.99) / Middle ($29.99) / Right ($24.99)

14 comments

  1. Another pretty outfit. The pattern of the skirt is lovely - a very elegant and demure look :o) Xx


    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blouse:)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is gorgeous and the little now on it looks so cute..
    Super elegant outfit
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit~
    read my new post here
    Enter my rose wholesale giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: you have great style. Very elegant. The skirt is beautiful. Great bag ... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pale colors together,chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look pretty like always <3
    I like your skirt :D
    Lovely bag :D
    Have a nice day, kisses ;*

    Miśka
    misiayou97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely skirt !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fabric looks pretty and it sure looks great! I've to agree with you that the bow is sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable!!!

    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete