The City of Angels - Sensible Stylista

The City of Angels

Super excited to share today's post with you guys because it's the first of SIX shoots I did with the incredible Ryan Chua (my fave fashion photographer + friend).  Anywho, I met up with him in LA for a weekend of blog stuffs and fun!  I had a blast exploring la-la land. Amazing weather, delish food, beautiful peoples, and great company.  I mean, what's NOT to like? 

For today's post, I styled a casual look for y'all featuring pieces from Charlotte Russe, BCBG, and more.  I had just gotten off my plane (5+ hours of traveling) so excuse me if I look scrubby.  I wore my fave faux-leather skirt for you guys - I copped it at a BCBGMaxAzria factory outlet a million years ago for a ridiculously low price.  I actually think it's still available online, ha.  I'll make sure to link it below so keep an eye out.
A full body shot for you guys.  My cropped sweater's new BTW.  I bought it at a Charlotte Russe Factory Outlet during Memorial Day sales.  They had a ridiculous promo going on - 50% off already-reduced merchandise - so I purchased it for $5 (!!!) Yeah, definitely hitting up that outlet again.  Their stuff is SO cute - I got 12 different things for under $50.  That's what I call "sensible" shopping, hardy har har.
 A closer look at my J!NS sunnies.  I'm seriously lovin' their designs.  Shop their collection HERE.  Where do y'all shop for shades?
I heart these gladiators so much.  I got them c/o Deb way back in the day, but they're still my fave summer shoes.  I really need to buy a flat pair of glads though - that's on my to-do list, ha.  


 Shoes:  c/o Deb (similar)
Bag:  YSL
Sunnies:  J!NS

PS.  Don't forget to enter my giveaways HERE to win some seriously fab swag!  I promise it's mad easy to enter. 

9 comments

  1. such a wondeful look...very chic and feminine!


    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real wow outfit ;). Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shoes
    CHECK OUT OUR NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/luggage-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous and perfectly styled x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn lovie!!! You look amazing! #wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are fabulous!!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lurrv those shoes! Huge fan of all strappy heels and those are really cute, almost strappy boots! Gorgeous outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with those gladiators! :) Love! x

    ReplyDelete