The Tribal Maxi Skirt - Sensible Stylista

The Tribal Maxi Skirt

I've never been a huge fan of maxi skirts...until now.  Charlotte Russe sent me this adorable tribal version, andddd I'm officially obsessed.  I paired it with a form-fitting crop top and threw on a fringed knit for a quasi-boho effect!
This skirt makes me feel SO much taller - I love high-waisted everything!
A closer look at my necklace from Pink Lips Red Heels.  If you're looking for affordable statement jewelry, make sure to check them out by clicking HERE.
 Top:  c/o Deb
Necklace:  c/o Pink Lips Red Heels
Cardigan:  c/o Wet Seal ($15)
Skirt:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

16 comments

  1. Gorgeous skirt, you look lovely!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not much of a fan of maxi skirts but want to try this one, its print us fab
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this Outfit Looks perfect! Love your skirt!
    Kisses...Petra

    http://petralivinglove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love maxi skirts, this one is gorgeous!

    Have a great day,
    www.devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy top, nice bottom-paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so gorgeous ! Love it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh love the new blog layout! :D And you look great in high waisted pieces. I loved them too because they're so flattering on petite people like us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that skirt is so gorgeous!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogpost.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all types of maxi skirts like these , beautiful ootd ,,

    N@NY

    - A Little retail therapy goes a long way , come comment on my new post

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I freaking ADORE this look! Gorgeous!!

    Nailah

    www.theofficearmoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice cropped top and stylish cardigan. Lovely maxi skirt. It's as lovely as you are. Sweet smile and hairstyle as well.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look ! very pretty =)

    ReplyDelete