Embroidered Daisies - Sensible Stylista

Embroidered Daisies

For today's post, I've featured a super girly look centered around my new strapless dress courtesy of Deb.  It even has a little keyhole cutout in the back - I totally forgot to snap a pic, sorry! Anywho, this fab piece is available in  neon yellow, but it runs a bit large FYI!  
I wanted the pink hue to really stand out so I styled the necklace+dress combo with neutral pieces! BTW, my polka dot tights are from Chicwish and my designer-inspired bag is from LucyMint (also available in powder blue and midnight black).
 A closer look at my necklace courtesy of Kristin Perry Accessories...
Where do you guys shop for spring dresses?  Which trends are you most looking forward to?
Dress:  c/o Deb ($33.67)
Cardigan:  c/o JYJZ SF ($38)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Tights:  c/o Chicwish ($13.52)
Bag:  c/o LucyMint ($32.99)

10 comments