Kiss from a Rose - Sensible Stylista

Kiss from a Rose

Dude, cheesiest post title yet, haha!  I couldn't resist though.  Gotta capitalize on my new blazer's fab floral print - from Oak 73 FYI, an American brand that sells exclusively online. Make sure to check them out STAT because all their pieces are limited edition.  Can you say originality FTW?
If you like vibrant prints, you'll LOVE Oak73's collection.  FYI: this piece is available in 4 other colorful prints.
Oh, and if you're looking for closet basics, check out the juniors section at Kohl's.  I buy most of my basics there - I think this tank was like $6?  I actually got 4 of them.  Don't judge me, I needed different colors, ha!
 A closer look at my bomb necklace courtesy of Jurate!  This piece IS pricy ($109), but its mad versatile and the quality's legit.  If you're looking for unique statement jewelry, ya'll need to check them out!

Blazer:  c/o OAK73
Tank:  Mudd via Kohl's
Skinnies:  c/o Articles of Society ($54)
Sunnies:  c/o Sunglass Warehouse ($16.95)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old
Necklace:   c/o Jewelry by Jurate 


PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Crystalie to win a $50 gift card!  Clicky HERE to enter now...

PSS.  Make sure to check out my Mother's Day Gift Guide HERE and enter the $500 gift card giveaway!

8 comments

  1. I'm in love with this blazer, it's simply amazing:) Nice choice, you sense of style is just great;) Lovely snapshots as well:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be a nice kiss from a beautiful rose-paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely!! Such a gorgeous outfit!! That blazer is gorgeous, I love Oak73, they really have the nicest things! XOXO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun jacket , love it and necklace is to die for
    keep in touch ,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your floral blazer! I have been finding one for myself, and yours is lovely!

    <3
    www.fancynancista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bag! Also like your blazer very much, it makes everything brighter:)

    http://rococostyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete