Bohemian Like Me - Sensible Stylista

Bohemian Like Me

Ermergerd, I'm obsessed with my new aztec-patterned shorts.  I found them on Bohemian Like Me for $30, and I can't get over how adorable (AND comfy) they are.  Hashtag winning!  
On a random note, I realllllly wanted to wear my fun floppy hat for today's post.  I bought it years ago when the Saks Fifth in Pittsburgh was closing - they had a massive sale that day *sigh* such mixed feelings, ha.  Anywho, long story short, it was an expensive accessory that I got for a fraction of the price.  I think I paid like $20 for it?
Because my hat made such a statement all on its lonesome, I threw on a simple gray top from Aero to balance out the look.  There are several different colors available online, so if you're looking for a comfy/affordable shirt to buy, scroll down below - only $15!
 A close-up of my vintage Coach bag!  Another gem I borrowed from my mom's closet...
 Top:  c/o Aeropostale ($15)
Shorts:  c/o Bohemian Like Me ($30)
Shoes:  Coach Factory Outlet 
Bag:  Coach - vintage
Hat:  Saks Fifth Avenue - old

9 comments

  1. Cute shorts !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shorts dear! AND THE HAT IT'S STUNNING!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts - fabulous aztec pattern :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the shorts too! Great outfit x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. you looks charming <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute hat

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an gorgeous outfit! Absolutely stunning! ;) XO

    Lisa,xx
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the hat!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and stylish outfit!

    ReplyDelete