The Maxi Dress - Part 2 - Sensible Stylista

The Maxi Dress - Part 2

Alrighty ya'll, it's time for part 2 of my maxi dress segment.   If you missed part 1, clicky HERE to access the full post.  Anywho, to transition into the evening I traded my tote for a studded clutch.  
I belted my dress with a vintage piece!  Thanks for letting me raid your closet yet again, mom *winks* 
Since my accessories were bold, I threw on a dainty necklace and black heels!  I didn't want the look to be TOO flashy~ OH, and before I forget! This maxi is available in five other colors on the Deb site.  
Dress:  c/o Deb ($24.99)
Clutch:  c/o Handbag Heaven ($39.91)
Necklace:  c/o Nashelle
Belt:  vintage - borrowed
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

11 comments

  1. you're so pretty!!!!

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i prefer the night look

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the part one of your maxi segment for day lok , it was lovely .. But I am more in live with the night look..
    Belt adds a special something , love it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Day or night look you still look sexy -Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress!

    Much love,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress definitely looks good on you. Love the lace on it =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful!
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete