Left on Houston - Sensible Stylista

Left on Houston

For today's SECOND post, I've featured a casual look for ya'll.  This is how I like to "scrub it":  oversized pullover + skinnies + oxfords = polished comfort.
COLORBLOCKING FTW!  My new top from Left on Houston is legit - stylish AND mad comfy. Make sure to check them out STAT.  They pride themselves on "rejuvenating sweaters in today's marketplace".  Clicky HERE to shop their collection...
A closer look at my accessories!  Aren't my new Cat Oxfords totes adorbs?  For those of you interested, they're also available in light grey. FYI: They run a bit large so I suggest sizing down.
OH, and I want to tell ya'll about Clique.  If you're looking for cute new cases for your phone and/or laptop, make sure to check them out!  They recently sent me a few cases to review, and I LOVE their designs.  
Which one's your favorite?
Shoes:  c/o Cat Footwear
Sunnies:  Marc by Marc Jacobs - old
Phone Cases:  c/o Clique 
Top:  c/o Left on Houston 
Bag:  Coach Factory Outlet
Pants:  Madewell

8 comments

  1. Cute outfit and love your phone covers.

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top, looks so gorgeous and soft!

    www.roguejewels.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the actual sweater for you http://www.leftonhouston.com/product/cardero-sweater-lh1413561/?product_options%5bColor%5d=NATURAL%252FCHARCOAL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the actual sweater for you http://www.leftonhouston.com/product/cardero-sweater-lh1413561/?product_options%5bColor%5d=NATURAL%252FCHARCOAL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST
    and feel free to enter my Sammydress 2 x 20$ gift card giveaway !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this casual look, your polka dot jeans are amazing! x
    My Lush & Body Shop Haul! | Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually you are my favorite, but I like the Paris case-paul

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great! I love that top on you.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete