The Baroque Cardigan - Sensible Stylista

The Baroque Cardigan

For today's look-du-jour, I've featured a sexy yet polished look for ya'll.  I centered my look around my new cardigan courtesy of Crystalie.  I can't recommend this piece enough - the baroque print is tres chic!  
As I'm sure ya'll know, I'm a huge fan of statement jewelry.  If you want to see what I'm currently drooling over, scroll down below...

Shirt:  c/o Deb
Skirt:  c/o Kash Collection
Bag:  Prada - gifted
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old 
Necklace + Earrings:  c/o Trendy Trinkets ($20)
Cardigan:  c/o Crystalie ($40)

Here are my current fave jewelry picks (all under $15):

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Crystalie to win a $50 gift card!  Clicky HERE to enter now...

PSS.  Make sure to check out my Mother's Day Gift Guide HERE and enter the $500 gift card giveaway!

5 comments

  1. Love the skirt so much ! Very cute and chic outfit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jacket
    so glam skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great jacket. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!
    xxx NausikaƤ

    wwww.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete