Look for Less: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Bag - Sensible Stylista

Look for Less: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Bag

For today's post, I've featured a flirty summer dress courtesy of Our World Boutique.  Don't you love the floral print and ruffles?  So cute and girly!  Anywho, if you're interested this dress is also available in two other colors:  aqua & orange.  Oh, and Our World Boutique has generously offered to give ya'll an extra 20% discount.  Just enter SENSIBLESTYLISTA20 at checkout!  *pumps fists*
LOVE my new bag from LucyMint.  The design reminds me of Phillip Lim!  So exciting because I've been looking for the perfect cream bag. FYI:  This bag comes with a crossbody strap and is available in two other colors!  Clicky HERE to see for yourself...
A closer look at my crochet cardigan from JYJZ.  I'm such a fan of their online boutique.  I wish I lived in SF so I could shop there in person!  No worries though because they offer free shipping for purchases and returns.  Anywho, I'm super obsessed with the crochet detailing!  This piece will be a Spring staple for sure.  
Cardigan:  c/o JYJZ San Francisco 
Dress:  c/o Our World Boutique ($36.99)
Bag:  c/o LucyMint ($32.99)
Shoes:  c/o Deb ($29.90)

12 comments

  1. Love this look! This beautiful cardi goes perfectly with the dress.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Pam
    www.classypam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love floral prints and ruffles and you look so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress - I love the pattern, the style and the colors - simply beautiful! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..you look so Beautiful..
    I love ur cardigan..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    My Journey
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the shoes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute summer dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete