Cozying Up This Winter - Sensible Stylista

Cozying Up This Winter

It's time for another remix, everyone!  Last week, I dressed this fabulous cardigan up and shot it at Tysons Galleria with the wonderful Katelyn Mariko.  I definitely wear polished outfits to work, but I like to keep things rather casual when I'm off.  I used to rock sweatshirts and hoodies a lot in college, but I go for more sophisticated options now.  A cozy cardigan is equally comfortable yet a million times more stylish!
For today's OOTD, I re-featured many of my old favorites.  I wore magical skinny jeans from Stitch Fix and paired them with a simple tank.  Then, I threw on an oversized cardigan for warmth and went with animal print pumps for a splash of print.  
Other fabulous cardigans (all under $75):

Tank:  Chaser || Jeans:  Stitch Fix || Cardigan:  Gentle Fawn (also available in gray) || Shoes:  Off 5th
Photos shot by the amazingly talented Jared Wolfe.

4 comments

  1. cute look

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice look, and great shots. :) Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! It looks so comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your Cardigan,. .Its very nice,..

    ReplyDelete