Find of the Day: The Cable-Knit Cardigan ($44.99) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Cable-Knit Cardigan ($44.99)

Soooo, I know I don't usually blog on Tuesdays, but I had to post today because I found THE most amazing cardigan on sale at Saks Off 5th.  I needed to treat myself - I've been super stressed as of late - so I went to Tanger Outlets to get my shop on.  Lucky for you guys, this sweater's available online for the same price.  As I'm sure y'all know, I'm a huge fan of long outerwear for a variety of reasons. If you need a refresher, refer back to my article, "9 Ways to Hide Muffin Top with Fashion."
This cardigan is currently on sale for $44.99 here - you're getting 67% off since it was originally $139. I promise that it's worth every penny.  I've seen $45+ jackets at Forever 21, and there's no comparison in quality.  You will ooze serious steeze (style + ease).  It's comfortable, cute, and versatile. The fit's on the loose side - think super stylish boyfriend cardi - so size down.  I bought an xs, and it fits me perfectly!  The faux-fur collar doesn't shed at all, and it looks "expensive," which is really important because I'm allergic to all things cheap-looking, ha. 
As always, let me know if you have any questions! I'm here for you guys 24/7.  Don't be afraid to hit me up with styling questions.

No comments