Color Combo: Beige + Gray - Sensible Stylista

Color Combo: Beige + Gray

Hello, hello, hello!  I hope you guys had an amazing weekend with lots of R&R.  To start the week off with a (very polished) bang, I featured a chic yet casual ensemble for y'all on Sensible Stylista. I centered my latest around my favorite knit from Madewell.  I absolutely love shopping at their store because their clothing is effortlessly stylish.  Tip:  make sure you go straight to the clearance section in the back.  They usually have stuff - that's already reduced - on sale for an additional 40% off! On top of that discount, you get an extra 15% off if you're a college student or teacher; just make sure you remember to bring a valid ID.

Moving on, I've been really into neutrals as of late so I decided to stick with a classic two-tone color scheme for today's look.  I paired my top with gray skinnies and threw on nude wedges to elongate - these shoes are a godsend because they give me both height and comfort.  If you want your legs to look longer, find shoes that match your skin color to create a long, uninterrupted line. I threw on a beige moto jacket for warmth and carried a Celine-inspired bag to match.  I accessorized with a sophisticated statement necklace to top off my look.
Jacket:  Charlotte Russe || Jeans:  Theory || Sweater:  Madewell || Bag:  Chicwish

Shop my look:

4 comments

  1. love the jacket
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice jacket !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics dear..I love your jacket!

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the outfit! I love how you paired up browns to greys. It looks great! Thanks for the tip to look taller. Definitely will try and find some heels that matches my skin tone.

    Anna Czarina Blog

    ReplyDelete