The Gray Maxi Skirt - Sensible Stylista

The Gray Maxi Skirt

Feelin' mad lazy today so I'm sporting a comfy skirt with a loose tank.  LOVE fold-over maxis like these.  I'm actually pretty self-conscious about my "back fat" so I adore yoga-pant-like-pieces - they flatter my body like whoa.  PLUS, I don't feel like a total slob wearing them around *grins*  FYI: both pieces are from Charlotte Russe!
Charlotte Russe has such a cute crop top selection!  I could spend hours browsing their selection, ha.  I'll make sure to share some of my fave CR finds with you guys below because they're absolutely adorable and mad easy to style!  They look amazeballz with any high-waisted piece (skirts, shorts, pants, you get the idea).  Throw on some sweet outerwear, tights and BOOM!  Just like that, you're Fall-ready *smiles*  OH and like how I accessorized with a coral crossbody?  YAY for fun splashes of color.
Skirt:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($16.99)
Top:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($10)
Bag:  c/o Deb

How do you guys style crop tops?  Do you think they'll transition well into the Fall?  

6 comments

  1. Girl you look stunning in it... I'm just coming back from vacation i feel like your blog had changed a lot : I love it even more ! Hope you are OK, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that skirt!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy-sweet style by a deliciously sweet style star as yourself. I certainly love the maxi skirt along with the sandals. Cool cropped top. Your smile and hairstyle are certainly lovely here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'ai très envie de te ligoter et de me branler contre ta jupe longue !!

    ReplyDelete