Black Widow - Sensible Stylista

Black Widow

Sunday funday!  Ha, who am I kidding?  Weekends don't exist for classical musicians.  No complaints though *grins* ANYWHO, I scrubbed it for you guys today.  Thank god for graphic tops - they're just just so effin' stylish. I love this shirt so much!  Get it at Pink Basis right now for $32.99!  I styled it with a pair of distressed shorts for a rocker vibe.  Well, as rocker as I can get, ha!  How do you guys like to dress on "lazy" Sundays?

Top:  c/o Pink Basis ($32.99)
Shorts:  c/o Spicy Avenue
Ring:  c/o Charlotte Russe 
Bag:  c/o Deb ($20)

Here are a bunch of fab black crossbody picks for you guys.  I had a ton of fun pickin' these options.  I've showcased a good mix of designer/affordable.  What bag are you guys currently lusting for?  How much would you spend on a bag?

3 comments

  1. Super cute top and fab styling! Perfect Sunday outfit!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and so many great handbags. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete