Talking Dreams - Sensible Stylista

Talking Dreams

For today's post, I styled a casual but polished look for you guys. I centered my OOTD around my new Deb pullover - LOVE the crochet lace underlay.  Slouchy sweaters are the BEST! I like wearing them when I'm feelin' lazy or "fat", ha.  Girls, you know what I mean!  We all have days where we feel icky.  Instead of wearing sweats to "scrub it", throw on a big sweater with comfy jeggings!  Equally comfy and 300x more polished.
A closer look at my new Articles of Society skinnies.  I've been looking for pants like these for ages!  LOVE the shiny coat, and they're comfy like WHOA~
For warmth, I threw on a BEAUTIFUL Chan Luu scarf from E-Scarves.  It oozes luxury!  Scarves are the ultimate Fall accessory IMO.  You can wear them a MILLION different ways, and they really add character to an ensemble!  I highly recommend purchasing them in an array of different colors, prints, and materials.  Also, keep an eye out for an EXCITING collab between E-scarves & SS!  I can't wait to share details with you guys.

Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Sweater: c/o Deb ($20)
Scarf:  Chan Luu c/o E-Scarves
Pants:  c/o Articles of Society
Shoes:  Tahari via TJ Maxx - old
Bag:  Coach Factory Outlet - old

For those of you looking for other sweater options, make sure to browse my picks below!  They're all under $50 and they're beyond adorbs~

PS.  I'll be blasting an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY at 4:30 EST today so make sure to check back!  I'll be raffling away some serious swag. 

6 comments

  1. Great pics, honey! Love your taste!

    http://fashionpassionomg.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: Fabulous sweater. Great bag. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a huge fan of lace and this pullover is just my style , totally love it
    nice necklace too
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! Love the sweater!

    Sam x
    www.lilmissbuttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace! This is a really classy outfit... not that I'd expect anything less from you. xx

    ReplyDelete