All About That Bass - Sensible Stylista

All About That Bass

Sooo today's post has absolutely NOTHING to do with Meghan Trainor's song, ha!  Sorry to lead you on.  I just thought it made a cool title.  ANYWHO, I'm wearing another goddess-y dress on SS.  This beautiful chiffon piece is available at Yesfor.com if you're interested.  FYI: it comes with a gold beaded belt, which is pretty and all I prefer my multi-buckle statement for this look.

To be honest, I had a tough time styling this dress - it's a bit bulky.  I also wish the piece was longer - it's kind of an awkward length IMO, and the pleats are a little too much for me!  What do you guys think?
Here's a full body shot for you guys!  FYI:  My bag's from Chicwish, and it's a total knock-off, ha! Unfortunately, this bag is no longer available online.  Such a shame!  It looks JUST like Celine's Trapeze.  


Bag:  c/o Chicwish 
Dress:  c/o Yesfor ($19.10)
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet (similar)
Belt:  c/o Pretty & Chic Boutique ($18)

PS.  A fab statement belt is a serious must-have.  I've provided a BUNCH of awesome options below for your browsing pleasure.  Most are affordable, but I threw in a couple designer options for funsies!  How do you guys feel about statement belts?  Do you prefer skinny versions?

4 comments

  1. I think the dress sits very nicely. You`ve styled it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is so elegant and belt puts everything together,
    u look fab as always girl
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this flowy dress on you! And that belt is insane. It adds a nice pop of edge to your look.

    Gina
    pregamingwithcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete