The Only Reason - Sensible Stylista

The Only Reason

Loveeeee patchwork denim. I paired it with my Rock & Republic striped skinnies for serious steeze (style with ease).  I skipped jewelry to keep thangs simple.  I couldn't resist throwing on a pair of oversized sunnies though. I'm catering to my inner "celebrity", HA!  
How do you guys feel about patchwork denim? Yay or nay? 

Bag:  c/o Deb ($20)
Pants:  Rock & Republic via Kohl's - old
Top:  c/o AMI Clubwear ($39.99)
Sunnies:  c/o OASAP ($9.90)
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

PS.  I picked out a slew of other denim picks for you guys in case the top I'm wearin' doesn't tickle your fancy.  FYI: they're all under $50.  Hashtag winning.

2 comments

  1. thats a really cool denim shirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete