Laila Jayde Clothing - Sensible Stylista

Laila Jayde Clothing

Super stoked to feature this gorgeous suede wrap skirt today on SS.  This fab Laila Jayde wrap skirt is made out of eco-suede and wraps beautifully around the front.  It's available in teal as well FYI.  
I wanted to channel BAMF-osity (totally just made that word up, ha) so I paired it with a killer crop.  Cutouts always add serious edge IMO.  FYI: if you're lookin' for awesome crops, check out Boohoo stat. They have a huge selection online!
I threw on a moto jacket for extra warmth and carried my Prima Donna clutch-bag.  I bought my jacket at Forever 21 a couple months ago for $50.  I fell in love with the faux-leather quilting and had to splurge.  It's definitely the most expensive thing I've gotten from there - worth it though!  I'll make sure to include a couple of sweet moto jacket options for you guys below so don't forget to scroll down.


Bag:  c/o Prima Donna ($36.99)
Shoes:  c/o Deb ($45.90)
Skirt:  c/o Laila Jade
Crop top:  c/o Boohoo
Jacket:  Forever 21 - old

As promised above, here are some badass moto jacket picks for you guys - all under $100 *pumps fists*

3 comments

  1. thats such a sexy suede skirt, u look hot
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeauttydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look dear..
    kiss from
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete