Shopswell: Shop like a Boss - Sensible Stylista

Shopswell: Shop like a Boss



I'm stoked to tell you guys all about Shopswell today on Sensible Stylista.  Shopswell has made it fun to discover and share products you love with your friends and family.  You can create & share lists and track your favorite products to get the most bang for your buck!  Think Pinterest for shopping, except better.  I say this because they only feature available products.  

Now, before we take a look at my board, let me break the listing process down for you guys:

1.  Search for a product in the box at the top of the page, and/or
2.  Add a specific product or paste a link from a web retailer by clicking on the plus sign next to the search box.
3.  Add notes or check track price, and then click on the "save" button next to the list you'd like to add to.
4.  If you find an item already listed on Shopswell that you'd like to add, simply click on "List."

Without further ado, let's talk about my new Fall Fashion board!  FYI, you can follow me if you'd like to keep up with my wishlist.
Here are a couple of my picks!  I seriously need a cape coat in my life.  Are there any pieces you're lusting after?  OH, and before I forget, Shopswell generously hosts a fabulous giveaway every month!  Clicky HERE to see how you can enter to win moolah - you can view the current leaderboard to see where you stand daily (it's updated every 24 hours around midnight PST).
Very quickly, I'd like to talk about price stalker.  Prices can drop up to 30% on an item in a week - that really adds up, especially if you're shopping for electronics or fine jewelry!  Shopswell conveniently tracks prices and alerts you when tags drop so you know when to purchase.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

2 comments

  1. Love it! Reminds me of the Hopper mobile app for flights. I'll definitely be checking it out. Me like a good sale :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like such a nice shop, i see a lot of variety
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete