Sensible Stylista x INC: Part 1 - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x INC: Part 1

For those of you following my instagram, you've already seen this look, but I thought I'd re-share because I skipped deets on the aforementioned pic.  A while back, I partnered up with Macy's to celebrate INC's 30th anniversary.  I styled three looks for them, but I'm only writing about one today!  I'll post about the rest in the near future though so make sure you check back.

For today's post, I centered my outfit around my suede fringe top c/o INC via Macy's. Lucky for you guys, it's currently on sale here for $69.99 - it was originally $89.50 in case you were wondering.  Also, it's available in camel as well.  I recommend going with the black though!  I tried wearing the camel, and I ended up looking like Pocahontas, ha.  With that said, this fabulous top is a must-have because it ups your texture game, plus, faux-suede's always a do!  
I styled my top with a faux-leather mini and threw on a draped blazer to finish off the look.  I accessorized with a long pendant necklace and Chanel boy.  If you look closely, you can see that I matched my metals - I'm kind of a stickler about matching hardware.  Unless you have a fab arm party going on (with lots of gold AND silver), it's best to keep things consistent in my opinion.  

I don't have a close-up shot of my boots for you guys, but they're from Naturalizer.  They're pricey, but they're quality shoes that'll last. Also, they're very comfortable because they're made with patented contoured footbeds that provide extra arch and heel support.  You're still getting height though so don't worry - they're about 3" high.
Skirt:  Chicwish (similar) || Shoes:  c/o Naturalizer || Top:  c/o INC via Macy's || Blazer:  Barneys Factory Outlet (similer)

A shot of my necklace for you guys!  Unfortunately, I don't have a link for you guys, but I'll make sure to share other adorable and affordable options with you guys below.

Necklace picks for you guys, as promised!

10 comments

  1. gorgeous all black outfit!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats such a pretty necklace
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit dear! Love your skirt !

    Milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fringes in black , you look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit ! Love the details !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I really like these boots. Currently looking for something similar. It's great to have a variety of boots & booties for fall. Especially when they come in different colors...;)
    xo,
    Luchessa @ http://luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that asymmetrical skirt.
    xx Tia | www.bigcitytyro.com

    ReplyDelete