Sensible Stylista x SnobSwap - Sensible Stylista

Sensible Stylista x SnobSwap

I'm beyond excited to invite you guys to an event I'm hosting with SnobSwap in November.  For those of you unfamiliar with the brand, they're the only destination to shop Chanel, Celine, Louis Vuitton, and Hermes (to name a few) from the best consignment boutiques in the country.  They're legit.  Like seriously legit.  Like featured in R29Instyle's Best of the WebWashington PostWashingtonian, and BuzzFeed legit, ha.  
So, DMV friends, make sure you guys come to their incredible event, "The Best of SnobSwap DC," on November 5th to party it up with me - I'll be styling looks and mingling like it's nobody's business.  Plus, there will be pop-ups of the best consignment stores in DC, innovative local chefs serving cocktails and apps, beauty bags from Blue Mercury and more.  It really doesn't get much better than that!  Early bird tickets can be purchased HERE for $20. Make sure you guys pick them up now rather than later because they'll be $30 at the door.  A portion of ticket sales will go to Operation Turbo (read about their organization here) so you can feel good about having a fab time!

Now that I got those deets out of the way.  Let's talk FASHION!  I want to share some of my favorite SnobSwap picks with you guys.  

Le sigh.  I may or may not have a thing for bags.  I've literally been drooling over these for...most of my life, ha! Now I can cop them for a fraction of the price - yay for bargain deals.  Anywho, let me break down SS for you guys, and by "SS" I mean SnobSwap not Sensible Stylista, ha. Here's how it works: you can buy an item instantly at its listed price or make an offer to bargain for the best deal.  If your offer is accepted, you're required to check out in 48 hours. You pay with credit card online - all your transactions are protected with SnobSwap's Buyer Protection, and after your purchase, SS will send you a tracking number.  Also, SS has generously offered to give Sensible Stylista readers an extra discount with code SENSIBLESTYLISTAXSNOBSWAP.  Enter it at checkout to get an additional 20% (up to $100) on your purchase - valid on boutique purchases!  Oh, and on another note, if you're interested, you can SELL your designer items as well.  Clicky HERE for more info...

No comments