The Blanket Scarf - Sensible Stylista

The Blanket Scarf

Oh, how I love blanket scarves.  This cozy Boohoo number is tres chic!  I wore it like a cape for today's OOTD, but you can style it so many different ways.  Here's a fab article for you guys - lots of inspo for sure:  20 Style Tips On How To Wear Blanket Scarves from +Gurl.com.  My favorites are numbers 2, 7, and 11 - I couldn't just pick one!  What do you guys think?
My outfit sans scarf!  I'm wearing my favorite faux-leather skirt today.  I absolutely LOVE the zippers and asymmetrical hem - clicky here to pick one up for yourself.  IMO, leather skirts are a wardrobe must-have.  They seriously look good with everything.  Try styling one with a chambray top or a colorful blouse!  
Skirt:  c/o Chicwish
Turtleneck:  Ann Taylor
Blanket Scarf:  c/o Boohoo
Bag:  Chanel

6 comments

  1. Wow, that is an amazing skirt. Sexiest zippers ever! Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the blanket scarf. I just bought one form ASOS and am waiting for it to get cold enough to wear it! Love that skirt too.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I am obsessed with huge scarves-blanket! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! And I definitely need to get a blanket scarf myself .. Love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blanket scarf ! Very nice skirt too !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete