I See Fire - Sensible Stylista

I See Fire

I told you guys I was obsessed with Talbots!  I've styled yet another work-friendly ensemble featuring the brand.  Man, I love that store - they have the cutest skirts & printed blouses!  Their pieces are usually too expensive for me, but that's what big sales are for.  
Anywho, I styled my ocelot button-front with a lace pencil skirt.  As you all know, I like experimenting with different prints and textures.  I accessorized with my favorite collar necklace - available at Hanuel HERE - and wore heels to match.  To top the look  off, I threw on retro cat shades inspired by House of Harlow.  
Here's a shot of my blouse sans jacket!  It's such a versatile piece - it transitions beautifully from day to night and work to play.  I'll make sure to re-style it in a casual OOTD for you guys soon so you can see!
Skirt:  Talbots (currently available for $50)
Top:  Talbots (currently available for $40)
Necklace:  c/o Hanuel ($24)
Sunnies:  c/o Freyrs Eyewear ($9.94)
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet
Shoes: c/o Deb
Bag:  Prada

6 comments

  1. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterMarch 18, 2015 at 10:00 AM

    Def office appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, especially for the office. I loved how you experimented with different prints and textures!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a gorgeous skirt, i love the outfit
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunglasses are super cute and affordable!
    Meg of An Affair of Character

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this skirt a lot !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete