Ann Taylor: Friends & Family Sale - Sensible Stylista

Ann Taylor: Friends & Family Sale

Hey guys! Soooo I've been brainstorming the last few days, trying to think of ways to be more helpful.  I decided to share sales and discount codes with you guys on a weekly basis so y'all can get more bang for your buck.  I have to pick a day & time, but once I do I'll be blasting that series consistently!  Please let me know what you'd like to see more of: Look for Less, Find of the Day, How-to posts, etc.  Thanks in advance for your feedback.

For today's THIRD post - yes, I'm a blogging overachiever apparently - I'll be sharing my FAVORITE picks from +Ann Taylor's Friends & Family sale.  Make sure to use code FRIENDS40 at checkout to get an extra 40% off.


2 comments

  1. interesting post:) nice skirts:)

    www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally lov ed both the leather skirts
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete