The Striped Blazer - Sensible Stylista

The Striped Blazer

Stripes and neon yellow?  I think yes!  I'm really feelin' this combo - bold but fun!  It took me a while to figure out how to style this blazer to be honest.  I was gonna pair it with jeans, but I thought that'd be too easy *grins* 
I got these jeans WAY back in the day at Kohl's for $7 - clearance racks FTW!  Their Rock & Republic line is legit but pricy.  I recommend waiting for blowout sales.  Remember, patience is a virtue! TIP:  if you're nervous about wearing a bold hue, I suggest wearing a matching accessory.  It'll create a cohesive vibe!

Pants:  Rock & Republic via Kohl's ($7)
Top:  c/o Mimi Boutique ($48.88)
Neckace:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Blazer:  c/o JYJZ

PS.  While you're at it, enter my US giveaway with AMICLUBWEAR to win a $50 gift card!

13 comments

  1. I love the blouse! You are so beautiful!
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim,
    Love this pants and the Stripped blazer.
    Btw I did challenge you on this post
    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com/2014/10/morning-facial-selfies.html
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look ! Especially the neon colour !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! The pop of neon added fun in the look and makes the striped blazer looking chic. You look so stylish. :)

    Visit my blog >> www.iamjenniya.blogspot.com
    Join my SHEINSIDE Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear!! I have a striped blazer like yours !! Gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The neon and monochrome looks great together!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look just beautiful! Love your jeans!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I love this blazer! And the details of the blouse are super cute <3

    Liebste Grüße,
    Tanachi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear!! Wow long time right??
    I am the girl for blazers. love love love!
    I just buy one striped blazer and i can not wait to use my,
    U look amazing, BTw love you yellow pants.
    when u have time please visit us, i will be very happy to have u there.
    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a definite Yes!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete