Remix: The Leopard Cardigan - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Leopard Cardigan

Woot woot! I'm super excited to show y'all how I remixed this FAB cardigan.  If you guys missed the first look, no worries - just clicky HERE.  Anywho, this cardi's from Our World Boutique.  It's no longer available in this color but you can still get it in black HERE.
I've also featured my new rainboots from Chooka!
Here's a full body shot for you guys!  I styled the cardi with a casual graphic tee and threw on my fave Rock & Republic pants.  The bag I'm carrying is from Ellington.  It should look familiar because I've been promoting my giveaway with them for weeks now.  You can score this fab piece in the color of your choice by entering my international giveaway!  

Shoes:  c/o Chooka
Bag:  c/o Ellington
Skinnies:  Rock & Republic via Kohl's
Tee:  c/o PersunMall
Cardi:  c/o Our World Boutique

PS. Clicky HERE to enter my US giveaway with AMICLUBWEAR to win a $50 gift card.

3 comments