Kas New York - Sensible Stylista

Kas New York

Alright guys, I'm beyond excited to partner up with KAS New York for today's post.  I'm head-over-heels in love with the gorgeous dress they sent me.  Although this piece is a splurge, the design is super chic so it'll last you a lifetime.  Plus, it's mad versatile so it transitions beautifully from day to night.  
Love, love, LOVE the embroidered floral motif with black beading.  This dress is so on point!  The quality really does speak for itself.
A closer look at my new lace clutch courtesy of Mimi Boutique.  I have it in grey, but it's also available in gold.  FYI: it comes with a detachable chain shoulder-strap!  
A full body shot for you guys!  For those of you interested, my shoes are from Deb.  Unfortunately, these babies are no longer available, but they have a HUGE shoe selection with tons of other cute options so no worries.  Don't just take my word for it though.  Clicky HERE to browse yourself...
Dress:  c/o KAS New York
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet
Clutch:  c/o Mimi Boutique ($34)
Shoes:  c/o Deb

8 comments

  1. Beautiful dress and great jacket =perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super chic ! Love the shoes !


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a pretty dress, love the embroidery on it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! also gutted that the shoes aren't available, you're right though they do have tons of cute shoes! Oh gosh, I can feel myself spending a lot on there....

    http://serialkitty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're shoes are wonderful and you're dress also but i prefer the shoes ;)
    Xoxo FBM ♥

    ReplyDelete