GiGi New York - Sensible Stylista

GiGi New York

Totes excited to partner up with GiGi New York for today's post because I've always been a big fan of the brand.  Their designs are timeless classics you'll carry for years to come.  Think Tory Burch with the option of personalization *grins*
Now, lemme break down my look for you guys.  I centered my outfit around my new GiGi crossbody, and I decided to go monochromatic.  I threw on a trendy faux-leather skirt from Shop June July and paired it with a plain tee from BCBGeneration.  I got it at a BCBGMaxAzria Factory Outlet years ago in like 10 different colors. Cut me some slack!  It was on sale for $5 a piece.  Y'all know how I feel about affordable basics.  Hashtag after-Christmas sales FTW!
I threw on a chunky boyfriend cardi (from OMG Fashion) on top for warmth because my legs were exposed. I'm all about balance.  If I bare my legs, I make SURE I'm covered up on top and vice versa.  On another note, this knit oozes casual cool.  Slouchy cardis are so effortlessly stylish.
A closer look at my accessories.  I LOVE my "vintage" tassel necklace from Kristin Perry Accessories.  Their online boutique is legit!  They carry a ton of super unique pieces including jewelry, sunnies, and headpieces.  Oh, and remember the bag personalization I told y'all about? Here's a close up shot for you guys!  What do you guys think?  Are monogrammed pieces a do or a don't?

Bag:  c/o GiGi New York
Skirt:  c/o Shop June July
Tee:  BCBGeneration - old
Necklace:  c/o Kristin Perry Accessories
Cardigan:  c/o OMG Fashion

PS.  Don't forget to enter BOTH of my INTERNATIONAL giveaways: to win a $75 gift card to STYLECABLE clicky HERE, to win a leather crossbody retailed at $189 in the color of your choice clicky HERE.

8 comments

  1. Love this look, especially the skirt !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love everything about your outfit!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away Blog
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a well put together outfit, u look great
    i really liked your skirt and jewelry is amazing as always
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: great brand. I like your bag. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love gigi new york i wish they sell in Europe !


    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant tell you how much Em in love with Tote <3

    YES!!! Entered in both giveaways... Hope and Wish to Win :)

    ReplyDelete