Forever Young - Sensible Stylista

Forever Young

Stoked to feature a casual look for you guys today on SS.  I centered my look around my FAB heels from Forever Young.  As I'm sure y'all know, they're designer inspired (DUH!)  Man, they seriously look real though. Best look for less I've found for sure!  Make sure y'all check out their shoe selection.  So many amazing pairs available.
Here's a full body shot for you guys!  What do y'all think of my blazer?  I got it at a Barney's Factory Outlet in Orlando back in December.  Hashtag after-Christmas sales FTW!  It was only $40.  Hell. to. the. YES!
A closer look at my Valentino-inspired shoes.  They're also available in white, black, and beige for those of you interested.
Token wannabe model pose *grins*
Top:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Blazer:  Barney's Factory Outlet
Shoes:  c/o Forever Young ($37.99)
Pants:  Rock & Republic via Kohl's
Bag:  Prada

PS.  Don't forget to enter my US giveaway with AMICLUBWEAR to win a $50 gift card!

5 comments

  1. Your subject definitely caught my attention =)
    I like how you styled the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes,but the blazer has my heart.
    I have an International Daniel Wellington Giveaway on my blog,pick any watch!
    www.allthingsdesirable.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid shirt with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a really nice outfit, i loved your top
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: fabulous shoes.. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete