The Bandage Maxi - Sensible Stylista

The Bandage Maxi

Excited to partner up with Amiclubwear again on Sensible Stylista. I've always been a huge fan. Although they carry a lot of skimpy clubwear, they also sell cute and affordable clothing. 
This particular number is a stunner.  A v-neck empire waist with a sheer overlay.  Very comfortable and flattering.  You'll feel like a total goddess wearing this piece.  Heads up, the back zipper is a pain - have someone help you out or you'll get mad frustrated.  Yes, I speak from personal experience, ha.  Also available in chartreuse.   
A closer look at my dress.  Love the banded top so much - I'll always be a fan of the style.
My dress sans coat...

Jacket:  Alberto Makali - old
Dress: c/o AMICLUBWEAR 
Shoes:  Nine West Factory Outlet - old
Bag:  YSL

PS.  I'm currently hosting an international giveaway with Bar III!  Enter to win a $180 moto jacket HERE.

7 comments

  1. That dress is so chic but I'm OBSESSED with your YSL bag, it's to die for!

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag so much ! Gorgeous !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yesss, you are a Total Goddess! With heavenly legs shown off so tantalisingly by that material!! I'd happily fall at your feet to worship you anywhere, Goddess Kim ;). Nathan (21stcentaur@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!
    Beautiful bag!


    www,miladysandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice leopard coat , u look fab in black
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a goddess dress! Looks great on you and I love that you paired it with a leopard print jacket.

    xo, Jackie
    www.stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looking amazing in this black dress!
    http://www.bandagedress.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete