Lacy Dress Pants FTW - Sensible Stylista

Lacy Dress Pants FTW

I'm excited to share a work-friendly look with you guys today on SS!  I'm totes in love with +Ann Taylor - a recent obsession, ha!  Anywho, I got these fab pants on sale for $30, and they're SUPER cute.  Quite a big deal for me because I'm really picky about slacks.  You can't really see because of the crummy lighting (sorry) but the pants are lacy!  I promise to start shooting outside again when it gets a little warmer.  It's ridiculously cold outside, and I don't want to get sick again - I had the flu, and I actually have a cold right now, ugh.  I hope you guys don't mind the white-wall!
Anywho, let's take a closer look at my new necklace courtesy of Lemon Drop Boutique.  Love, love, LOVE this piece! Definitely the cutest pearl necklace I own.  Perfect for work AND play - hashtag versatility FTW.  Make sure you guys enter my giveaway with them HERE to score one for yourself!
Oh, and I featured this top as a "Find of the Day" a while back - clicky here for the aforementioned post.  I told you guys it was adorable!  Would I ever lead you astray? *grins*  Anywho, clicky here to cop this for yourself!  For $9.95, it's a total must-have.  

Necklace:  c/o Lemon Drop Boutique ($32)
Pants:  Ann Taylor
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet
Bag:  Prada
Top:  H&M
Shoes:  c/o Deb

PS.  I'm also hosting two giveaways on SS!  Clicky HERE to win a three pairs of sunglasses (from Freyrs Sunglasses) and HERE to win a necklace of your choice from Lemon Drop Boutique.

6 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your style. Nice outfit. Fabulous photos. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trousers are so pretty !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! wonderful set, look beautiful :)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, get well soon.... Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your pearls!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete