In Search of Sunrise - Sensible Stylista

In Search of Sunrise

Man, shooting outside is wayyyyy better than takin' pics indoors.  Natural lighting makes such a difference!  I really should've done this earlier, haha.  ANYWHO, for today's post I've styled a casual look for you guys featuring new pieces courtesy of +AMI Clubwear and +FREYRS.
I've featured a lot of old clothing in today's post.  I got my sweater-dress at +EXPRESS wayyy back in the day.  They were having a huge sale in NYC, and I scored it for $10 - picked one up in red, too.  I don't like spending a crazy amount of money on pieces that aren't worth the investment.  I should write a post on items one should splurge on!  Let me know if that'd be helpful.
A closer look at my accessories.  I rarely wear hats, but this floppy number is such a good buy.  I kinda want to get one in every color, ha.  Clicky HERE to pick one up for yourself.  SUPER cute for sure.  OH, and my sunnies are from +FREYRS.  They're currently my favorite pair.  I sure do love a good cat-eye, and for $10?  Oh hell yes.

Hat:  c/o AMICLUBWEAR ($30.99)
Scarf:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet
Jacket:  Forever 21 - old
Dress:  Express - old
Boots:  Nine West Factory Outlet - old
Tights:  c/o Kash Collection
Sunglasses:  c/o Freyrs ($9.95)

PS.  I'm currently hosting an international giveaway with Bar III on SS!  Clicky HERE to win a $180 moto jacket.

9 comments

  1. looking chic in hat, such a nice jacket
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, the floppy hat made the entire look so very chic!

    xx Island Hipster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - @nylonlover69 on IG/TwitterJanuary 5, 2015 at 11:34 AM

    Wait, that's a dress? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: great hat. Nice proposal. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos :) love the hat :) http://www.alanaandkyra.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww outdoor photos! <3 you look amazing

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    Follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, absolutely stunning!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete