Find of the Day: The Striped Romper ($29) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Striped Romper ($29)

A few days ago, I published a post on SS called, "How-to Look Polished AF in 5 Minutes or Less."  I focused on my summer makeup routine because I was partnering up with Jordana Cosmetics, but I saved some pics for today's find of the day.  This romper is, hands down, one of my absolute faves; lucky for you guys, it's currently on sale online at ASOS for $29 (originally $42).
I can't even begin to tell you all how much I love this romper!  It's made of a lightweight woven fabric that'll keep you nice and cool during the hottest of days, and it has a relaxed fit so you'll feel super comfortable wearing it.  The fine folks at ASOS call it a "beach romper," but IMHO it works for all occasions.  Wear it with white sneakers for a casual everyday look or pair it with fancy sandals for a lunch date.  For those of you wondering, I'm wearing a size 4, and it fits me perfectly - purchase it here before it sells out!
Other styles that are perfect for summer (all under $50):

I topped my look off with a fabulous sunhat from Dynamic Asia because it's the ultimate warm-weather accessory anddd it's cool to practice safe sun.  They're wholesale though so you have to buy a minimum of 3 per style.  I suggest getting together with a few friends and splitting costs because they're selling super high quality pieces for helllllla cheap.  I own several so I can seriously vouch for their quality!
 Shoes:  Nine West || Romper:  ASOS ($29) || Hat:  Dynamic Asia
Shot by the amazing Sung Shin.

5 comments

  1. beautiful romper, especially looks wonderful with a hat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tassel details!

    Liv

    livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely and gorgeous!

    -Inge
    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice romper,.. even I'm in search of some nice rompers, so I will check this,..

    ReplyDelete