Wearing Brights to Work: Featuring My New BCBG Dress - Sensible Stylista

Wearing Brights to Work: Featuring My New BCBG Dress

Happy humpday, everyone!  For today's featured OOTD, I centered everything around my fab new drape dress from BCBG.  I picked this baby up a few weeks ago at their factory outlet in Arundel Mills for $20 or so (!!!!) I'm sure as hell going to miss shopping their sales - I think they're closing within the next few days, if they haven't already [insert super sad face].  Apparently, BCBG was losing money with their factory outlets so they're moving everything online? I'd typically be ok with this, but their sales stuff is usually always final sale so I (very unfortunately) won't be able to shop their discounted merchandise online.  Hopefully they'll change their policy since stores like ASOS and Zara have such kickass shipping + return policies.
Anywho, for my latest, I styled my dress with neutral pieces for balance: a fab blazer from Banana Republic Factory, cute mary janes, and killer statement earrings.  I bought my heels years ago at Kohl's while they were on clearance, and I still can't get over how adorable they are!  I don't know if they're still "in," but I don't care - I think they're cute so I'll wear them whenever I please.  Remember guys, trends are great and all, but at the end of the day, sport whatever YOU like best.  Confidence is the secret ingredient to amazing style.  If you feel like a million bucks, you'll look it!
 A close-up shot of my earrings from JWholesale.
Other colorful dresses that are beyond adorbs:


 Dress:  BCBG Factory || Blazer:  Banana Republic Factory || Shoes:  Kohl's || Earrings:  JWholesale
Shot by the fabulous Sung Shin.

5 comments

  1. Very pretty!
    The color is stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you really look so stunning dear Kim! Lovely as always in any dress!

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚https://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos
    ✨ [BEAUTY] Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lippies Review: My Cosplay & Non-Cosplay Looks!
    ✨ [COSPLAY] Who Will Be The Next Darna? #Darna2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy outfit and style that really suits you!

    Isobel x

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/

    New video: https://youtu.be/ce8zQKwTR04

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking Cool And fantabulous...

    ReplyDelete