Cozy & Casual in Georgetown - Sensible Stylista

Cozy & Casual in Georgetown

Oh how I love fall!  I'm beyond excited to whip out my favorite cardigans and binge drink pumpkin spice lattes like a totally basic chick (#sorrynotsorry).  What do you guys like most about fall? I love feeling the crisp air against my skin and watching the leaves change color.  I know it sounds cheesy, but it's all so magical to me.  
Anywho, I've styled another cozy look for you guys today on SS.  I centered my outfit around a fab long tank from Velvet Heart.  I've featured them on here several times already, but if you still feel unfamiliar with their brand, you need to check them out stat!  Their designs are effortlessly fashionable so you'll ooze casual cool on the daily with zero effort whatsoever.
I paired my tank with grey skinnies and threw on a chunky knit on top for extra warmth.  To finish things off, I wore boots to match and a incorporated a pop of animal print by wearing new Freyrs sunnies.
Fabulous fall-friendly boots:

Skinnies:  Theory via TJ Maxx (similar) || Shoes:  Steve Madden (old) || Tank:  Velvet Heart || Sunnies:  c/o Freyrs || Cardigan: Saks Fifth Avenue (similar-ish)
Shot by the wonderful Sung Shin.

4 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Amazing post as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love the layering
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeauifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cozy sweater!!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your Cardigan....

    ReplyDelete