Remix: The Cable Knit Cardigan - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Cable Knit Cardigan

I'm super excited to re-feature my current favorite cardigan today on Sensible Stylista - in case you guys forgot, I picked it up at Saks Off 5th for $44.99 a while back.  I've actually featured it on here twice already - once as a "Find of the Day" and once as an OOTD. Previously, I styled it with a fab sweater dress from Old Navy for a casual yet sophisticated look.  I wanted a different vibe today so I paired the cardi with a plain tee and skinny jeans for an effortlessly stylish everyday ensemble. If you're looking to purchase this cardigan, click here.  Lucky for you guys, it's still available online.
Shop my look:

Cardigan:  Saks Off 5th || Jeans:  Levi's || Tee:  Banana Republic Factory Outlet || Tote:  Handbag Heaven (similar) || Shoes:  Saks Off 5th (similar)

5 comments

  1. Stunning look, especially your cardigan! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fur detail on the cardigan, we love this details on basic clothes. Happy weekend!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit as always <3 <3 love your leopard heels !

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love fashion thing,and i want to have more fashion dresses

    ReplyDelete