Workwear Wednesday: The Cowl-neck Sweater Dress - Sensible Stylista

Workwear Wednesday: The Cowl-neck Sweater Dress

I'm super excited to share today's work-friendly look with you guys because I centered it around my latest bargain buy.  I scored this chic cowl-neck sweater dress at Old Navy for $11.97.  I don't know if you guys remember, but I featured this dress in black HERE back in November.  I ordered a bunch in different colors, but I actually ended up returning the gray.  I regretted it though -  it's such a great deal, and the dress is really versatile - so when I saw the piece on sale again, I re-bought it on the spot.  I highly recommend picking one (or four) up for yourself!  I guarantee it'll become a closet-favorite.  For your reference, I'm wearing a petite small.
 Bag:  Chanel (look for less) || Shoes:  Wild Diva (similar) || Dress:  Old Navy || Cardigan:  Saks Fifth (similar)
Shop my look: 

1 comment

  1. the shoes are to die for
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete