Find of the Day: Patent Leather Pumps by JS ($29.99) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: Patent Leather Pumps by JS ($29.99)

I got these JS by Jessica pumps online for $29.99 (originally $89.99) during Off 5th's Friends & Family sale - which is still going on BTW.  I absolutely LOVE these heels - they're a serious must-have.  Here's the 411 for y'all:  they're glossy patent leather round-toe shoes with 4" heels.  Available in black AND beige HERE.

These babies are timeless, and I can't recommend them enough.  As you guys know, beige & black heels are BASIC.  I don't mean "basic" like "omg, she's such a 'basic' betch", I mean "basic" as in every woman should own a pair of black & beige heels because they're fundamental wardrobe basics.  Not gonna lie though, I had a lot of fun time writing that all out, ha.  

ANYWHO, these heels = perfect for work and play.  Shoot me an email or comment below if you have any questions,  I'm always here for you guys!  Sending you lots of love.

PS.  I'm hosting a totally BAMF international giveaway with Albion Fit HERE.  You could win a $50 gift card for yourself + two frands.

No comments