Find of the Day: Joe's Animal-Spot Skinnies ($59.99) - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: Joe's Animal-Spot Skinnies ($59.99)

These printed skinny jeans are SO ridiculously cute!  I bought them online at Saks Off 5th yesterday because they're currently having a Friends & Family sale - use code FRIENDS for an extra 40% off and FREESHIP75 for free shipping on orders $75+.  

Anywho, I'm a Joe's Jeans kind of girl.  I don't wear pants often, but when I do, JJ's is my go-to.  When I saw these printed skinnies, I grabbed my wallet IMMEDIATELY, ha.  I wish I was joking, but come on, $59? Uh, I think YES.  They're originally $178 so these babies are a steal.  Plus, I know they'll fit perfectly because I own different pairs already.  Clicky HERE to purchase - I used Shopsense for the aforementioned link.

1 comment

  1. I hope i see these on your cute butt soon! Such a great pair and i love the print!

    ReplyDelete