The Sequin Skater Skirt - Sensible Stylista

The Sequin Skater Skirt

Alright y'all, I need your honest opinion.  Do you guys prefer white-wall/brick-wall photos or scenic shots like below?  I used to think the white-wall worked well, but I'm starting to think shooting outside's the way to go.  I'm curious to hear feedback so please take a second to leave a comment below!  I've also enlarged my pics - hopefully it's for the better?  *smiles*
I've featured two new pieces from +Deb Shops today on SS: a lace bodycon top ($10) + a sequin skater skirt ($8).  Both pieces are adorable AND on sale.  The top has a scoop neckline and 3/4 length sleeves - it's pretty much see-through so wear a sexy bralette underneath!  The skater is covered in sequins, and is on the shorter side (when I say "shorter side" I mean super duper short) so you'll probably want to wear tights underneath.
Oh, and my FAVE accessory as of late = this fab ear cuff courtesy of Dainty & Bold.  I've been looking for THE perfect cuff for god knows how long.  I'm SO happy I finally found the right piece.  This gorg item is on sale HERE for $30.  Worth EVERY single penny.  Super lightweight, perfect for everyday wear.  Also available in silver. 
A closer look at my ear bling...

Top:  c/o Deb (on sale for $10)
Jacket:  Ann Taylor Factory Outlet - old
Skirt:  c/o Deb (on sale for $8)
Ear Cuff:  c/o Dainty & Bold ($30.83)
Shoes:  Kate Spade (got on sale for $170)
Bag:  YSL

PS.  I'm currently hosting a fab international giveaway with Polette!  Win sunnies of your choice HERE.

4 comments

  1. Love your whole look! In love with your earring and skirt (:

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty outfit, really liked the top
    Merry christmas
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scenic backdrops work better IMO. A more appealing overall visual... plus your looks will always outshine any background ;) Very sexy outfit too! Nathan (21stcenatur@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit ! Love the accessories !

    Giveaway, win a So...?Fragrance gift set !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete