Lost in Lust - Sensible Stylista

Lost in Lust

Super excited to re-feature Pin Up Darling on SS today.  I styled another holiday look for you guys - I hope you're not getting sick of my party ensembles!  I promise I'll style more casual & work-friendly looks come January, haha.  'Til then, I'll be workin' it with sexy LBDs...
ANYWHO, this dress is beyond sexy, and it's surprisingly comfortable.  The length is PERFECT IMO - not too long, not too short.  Definitely a keeper.  I'm consistently impressed with Pin Up Darling - their pieces are always legit. I highly recommend check them out STAT.  Clicky HERE to browse their dress selection.  This LBD is available HERE - so worth it~

I wore a layered gold necklace and carried a sequined clutch (also from Pin Up Darling) - YAYZORS.  You guys know how much I like bling.  I lovvvvve sparkly accessories.  Don't judge.  I'm a girly girl deep down, ha! *grins*
Oh, and I GOTS to tell you guys about my new heels.  These stunning close-toed pumps are BAMF. I know it doesn't make sense, but these 4-inch babies are seriously comfortable, and they're on sale for $34.95.  Hashtag bargain-shopping FTW.  Clicky HERE to cop a pair for yourself...

Dress:  c/o Pin Up Darling ($64.50)
Clutch:  c/o Pin Up Darling
Shoes:  c/o Pin Up Darling ($34.95)

PS.  I'm currently hosting various international giveaways right now!  Make sure to enter HERE - you could win some seriously awesome swag!

8 comments

  1. I have smilar dress! :)
    Nice look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress, and you look gorgeous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and elegant, perfect for Christmas!
    Today you can see our wishlist!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress girl, and the clutch looks amazing with it! :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. Achingly sexy dress and shoes... truly lost in lust! Nathan (21stcentaur@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete